The time has come to care for the one in front of us! To pull together, to care, to help wherever our hearts drive us to! This is why, 7sky.life and OPEN ‘The Book’ have partnered up in order to bring Somaly Mam’s word out there. The word of a woman who was sold by the age of about 3, came out of it by about 17, and whom, today, has saved already more than 7’000 women from prostitution and sexual traffic.
Help us to bringing more awareness of sexual trafficking out there, by joining the 7sky.life Geneva event 31st May, the Charity diner in Vevey 3rd June, or by donating directly to her foundation.
The place in Geneva will be communicated to you the week before the event – here on 7sky.life-events.
20H00 – Door opening 20H30 – Beginning of the presentation
In the presence of :
– Vincent Pignon, Advisory Council 7sky.life and President of the Swiss Crowdfunding Association.
– Solyna Foundation, Initiative Partner 7sky.life, in the presence of Chris Wolf, president of the Association, Somaly Mam, founder, Anne-Lynne McCord, Hollywood actress et Ling Ya Chea, victime of the sex traffic.
– Sacha, 7sky.life Dreamteam, Singer Songwriter.
– Jonathan Normand, Representive Switzerland for B-Lab Europe & Codethic.
– Coco Tâche-Berther, 7sky.life Founder.
You’ll find more information about the Charity dinner of the 3rd June in the Hotel des trois Couronnes in Vevey here: http://www.fondationsolyna.ch/