Here is a primordial letter that came to us from France, with the unknown author…
I have received the invitation to receive an mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 and I thank you for it.
Before making any decision about it, I would like you to inform me (1) by answering me in written form (2) about the following points which seem fundamental to me:
1- Please give me the complete list of ingredients of the vaccines currently in circulation in our country;
2- Please certify that the vaccine you plan to inject me with does not contain MRC5 (cells from aborted fetuses or traces of human DNA), which would go against my religious convictions;
3- Please certify that there is no risk of iatrogenic reactions;
4- Please inform me of all contraindications and potential side effects, whether repairable or irreparable, in the short, medium and long term;
5- Please certify unequivocally and in good faith, in accordance with article 13 of the Oviedo Convention (3), that this technology does not have the potential to modify human DNA through what is called reverse transcriptase, which explicitly allows the transfer of information from mRNA to DNA.
6- Please certify that this vaccine does not contain inserts of the HIV virus
7- Please certify that the vaccine does not contain a Radio Frequency Identification (Rfid) chip or any form of nano technology
8- Please confirm that all medical parameters for the required tests and studies have been met;
9- Please tell me what other treatments are available to combat SARS-CoV-2, detailing the advantages and disadvantages of each treatment, within the meaning of Article 2 of the Nuremberg Code (4).
In addition, I would appreciate a simple yes or no answer to the following questions:
1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask?
2. If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
3. If I get vaccinated, do I still have to follow curfew?
4. If my parents, grandparents, and I are all vaccinated, can we hug again?
5. If I get vaccinated, will I be resistant to Covid and its many variants and for how long?
6. If I get vaccinated, will I avoid severe forms with hospitalization, as well as death?
7. If I get vaccinated, will I be contagious to others?
8. If I experience a serious adverse reaction, long-term effects (as yet unknown) even leading to death, will I (or my family) be compensated?
In addition to your answers, I intend to obtain contradictory information from the laboratories and official government experts, as well as from independent scientists and testimonies of people who have already been vaccinated: only when I have gathered all this information will I be able to give you my free and informed consent (5), after having objectively evaluated the benefit/risk balance.
If necessary, I will come back to you, having selected the vaccine that is best for me.
I am in perfect health and have no intention of traveling, which allows me to take a step back and make a thoughtful and responsible decision, always remembering the Hippocratic oath which remains the foundation stone of our medicine: “primum non nocere” (schade nicht).
Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration.
(1) “I will properly inform those who seek my care.” Hippocratic Oath, version adapted by the Conseil national de l’Ordre des médecins (July 2011)
(2) Law of August 22, 2002 on the Rights of the Patient- Article 7 §2:
“Communication with the patient shall take place in clear language. The patient may request that the information be confirmed in writing”.
(3) The Ovido Convention according to Wikipedia: The Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Dignity of the Human Being with regard to the Application of Biology and Medicine.
(4) According to Dr. Carrie Madej, the virus organism has never yet been isolated in its entirety. On the other hand, the laboratories that have requested samples have systematically been told that there are none. This implies that it is technically impossible to develop a credible vaccine at the present time, which even leads some observers to doubt its existence, unless this is the result of a desire to conceal compromising data.
(5) The Nuremberg Code identifies informed consent as an absolute prerequisite for the conduct of research involving human subjects.
To be circulated, please..