The Young Explorers Club is an exclusive club where members get the opportunity to engage and take part in outdoor activities and learn from experts in their fields.
The program is designed to give young people the opportunity to develop their passion for adventure the environment and exploration and to teach young people to be change agents for the health of the planet’s ecosystems as well as their own health and well-being.
This unique and exciting Program has been created by Martin Horn, built upon the legacy of the Pangaea Young Explorers Program under the patronage of Mike Horn.
Project-based learning activities encourage respect for self and others, environmental stewardship, and the develeopment of leadership skills. This unique program is open to English speaking youths ages 13-16 years.
Young Explorers Club has its head office in Chateau-d’Oex, Switzerland, all camps will be hosted in Chateau-d’Oex and its surrounding region, unless otherwise planned in other parts of Switzerland.
Our mission and vision:
– To create opportunities for young people to Learn, Explore and Act.
– To give young people the opportunity to be part of an exclusive club of young explorers.
– To develop self respect and respect for others.
– To develop leadership skills.
– To develop ambassadors for the environment.
– Stimulate innovation and new ideas.
– To share knowledge, experience, know-how and passion coming from a tight network of ambassadors, each experts in their specific domain and to create a platform for them to transmit this knowledge and passion to the younger generation.
– To build dynamic future leaders and ambassadors, that can take action and make a positive change
on all walks of life.